1. When it doubt, write it out. How do you let all of your noises out?Indeed, letting idiots control what you say and bottling it all up inside is a Bad Thing. I let my noises out in this blog, which I know pretty much nobody reads.
2. Impose your own order on chaos. Do you refuse to be conquered?My mantra though troubled times is Mom's advice, "This too shall pass." I'm always looking for the silver lining.
3. There are no emergencies. Have you deleted these clowns from your life yet?Pretty much this. In recent years I've made it a point to distance myself from the Big Drama crowd and those who thrive on it.
4. Intentionally step out of the current. How do you talk to yourself when you experience stress?I already walk away from drama and drop out of arguments so often that the dramamongers have coined a term for it: "Pulling a Xydexx." I try to avoid arguing with idiots on the internet and go ride my weirdo bike around. There's always room for improvement, though. Some things really aren't worth the energy.
5. Self-importance is self-delusion. What illusions of self-importance are you ready to delete?Not applicable. My life doesn't revolve around one crisis after another. There's work to be done, and I do it well. The kudos and recommendations I get speak for themselves.
(To be continued... taking a break to watch The Office with Rigel.)